8.2.12

Taller and taller..



Last post from this delivery I promise! HEELS! From the ones we can't get enough of to the prettiest of newbies, we got you and your frock covered. I missed out on the Vivienne Westwood Skyscrapers last time. I had put a pair aside for myself but never got a chance to actual take them home and wear them and then someone nearly cried in the store because she wanted them so badly and so I gave her 'my' pair. Have regretted it ever since. That will NOT be happening again! These pumps are really just the most perfect pair of heels ever. Think Minnie Mouse but hot! Enough ranting, looky!
INTRODUCING, CRISTAL: $140 (Love a good wedge!)



OBVS I LIKED THESE!

PATCHULI: $140 (COULDN'T RESIST THIS COLOUR! SAGE!)


VIVIENNE WESTWOOD SKYSCRAPER: $170 

<3 



See you soon fellow shoe addicts! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment